Uniform Commercial Code
Welcome to the Division of Revenue & Enterprise Services' UCC Online Services. This online system will
allow you to submit UCC financing statements (UCC-1 and UCC-3), search the UCC database,
and download documents directly to your computer.
If you are a frequent user of the UCC application, you may find it useful to create a Payment Management Services (PMS) account.
Users who create an account will be able to securely enter and save their payment
information for use later. Additionally, account holders can manage users and view
activity reports. Signing up is easy and free! To sign-up for an account, click
the "New User" link in the top right corner. If you already have a PMS account, login and click on the "Uniform Commercial Code Services" link located under the "Treasury Links" section.
- Start a Filing:
- Perform a Search:
New System Features
- Allows for direct access to UCC financing statements, filed UCC data and corresponding images.
- Enables users to complete all filing, search and copy work, and to securely pay
associated fees in a single, integrated environment.
- Virtually eliminates the need for trips to the filing office.
- Provides access at almost any hour of the day.
- Reduces overall transaction costs—no need for couriers, extra copies, mailings and
expenses associated with paper delivery and pick-up
- Provides instantaneous and reliable results thus greatly reducing the transaction