You can sign up to receive free electronic (email/text) messages to notify you when any filings for your business are added to the State's Public Records. Free messages are provided by Gov2Go service, which allows access from a mobile app and the web interface. To learn more about Gov2Go service, go to https://getgov2go.com.
CorpWatch service will be phased out after all the existing watches have expired. You can no longer 'Add a Watch' or 'Renew a Watch'.
Allowing New Jersey business owners to monitor changes and amendments to their business filings.
More information can be found on the Help page.
- Email Alerts
- Text Alerts
- Authorize others to monitor your business
- Watch multiple businesses
- Confirmation of a successful filing
- Authenticate filing is valid
- Timely notifications
- Low annual cost of $24
- Notification of unauthorized transactions